Top 10 Reasons to Attend Driftwood Festival – Country Music & Craft Beer – 11/11 & 11/12
After a successful inaugural show in 2016, Driftwood Festival is back in 2017 and has expanded to two full days. Below are the top 10 reasons why you should not miss this amazing weekend festival:
- Two of country music’s biggest names are headlining the two day festival – Chase Rice & Kip Moore.
- A music festival on the beach . . . where else can you enjoy some of music’s biggest names in one direction and be on the beautiful Doheny State beach with the Pacific Ocean in the other direction.
- Be the first to taste the Official Driftwood Festival Beer – the ‘Driftwood Blonde’
- Over 10 live music acts over the two day festival
- Over 100 craft beers for unlimited tasting each day featuring many local Southern California breweries
- Orange County’s favorite rock band LIT will be playing on Saturday November 11
- Some of Southern California’s BEST BBQ will be on hand to satisfy your appetite
- Country music on the beach – is there a better way to spend Veterans Day weekend?
- A portion of all proceeds from Driftwood Festival will be donated to San Onofre Parks Foundation who help keep the California coast clean
- Buy a VIP – you deserve it – get the BEST view of the music and other special access
Grab your tickets before it’s completely sold out: www.driftwoodfest.com