Top 10 Reasons to Attend Monster Energy’s Aftershock Festival 2017
Monster Energy Aftershock Festival returns to Discovery Park in Sacramento October 21st & 22nd, mixing a stellar musical line up with world class cuisine and other awesome experiences. SoCalMusicToday was lucky enough to cover this festival in 2016. With less than 15 days to go until Aftershock festival, we offer our top 10 reasons why you should not miss this dynamic weekend:
- Incredible music headliners with Ozzy Osboure reunited with modern day guitar hero Zakk Wylde and the return of Nine Inch Nails
- Lots of great music acts fill the rest of the bill with Five Finger Death Punch, A Perfect Circle, Steel Panther, Stone Sour, Halestorm and many more on the 3 stages.
- VIP Packages allow you to upgrade to preferred viewing areas, VIP entrance into the venue, shaded VIP area for dining, video screens featuring live feed from the main stage in the VIP Hang Out area.
- Culinary choices are endless with Cousins Maine Lobster, Big Joes BBQ, Dogtown, Drewskis, Sausage King, La Mex Taquiria and many more.
- Experience Dyin 2 Live featuring The CF Cancer Foundations mission to fight cancer.
- Express your own creativity in the Make Your Mark Zone. Monster Energy has partnered up the Juxtapoz Project. Attendees can express their creativity and throw down some paint of their own in this specially curated interactive experience.
- Pick your tickets. Buy a weekend pass or just a one day experience. Either day you are going to have a great time.
- Experience the Take me Home Project. Stop by their booth and support their animals in need.
- Enjoy the festival in the comfortable, safe environment Monster Energy has created at Discovery Park
- And finally the Music Experience. The music experience features all the elements involved in making music in a professional setting. The Music Experience has autograph signing and artist interactions though out each day of the festival.
Monster Energy Aftershock Festival is like no other on the west coast.
Grab you passes before its completely sold out here : https://aftershockconcert.com/