Top 10 Reasons to Attend Ozzfest Meets KNOTFEST
Ozzfest at one time was the biggest traveling heavy metal festival in the USA and returned in 2016 as a one day destination festival coupled with Slipknot’s KNOTFEST. 2017 sees the return of Ozzfest Meets KNOTFEST to Glen Helen Amphitheater in San Bernardino, CA for two days of HEAVY music with some of the premier metal bands in the world. With less than a month to go until Ozzfest Meets KNOTFEST, we offer up our top 10 reasons why you should not miss this brutal weekend:
- Ozzy Osboure – should there be any other reason? The Prince of Darkness will be headlining Saturday’s Ozzfest and has reunited with modern day guitar hero Zakk Wylde and will play a full solo set.
- Although Slipknot will not be performing on Sunday’s KNOTFEST, the next best thing will headline . . . Rob Zombie. The horror king will end the weekend with a full headline set
- Over 30 of the biggest and heaviest bands in metal music
- Full weekend camping in Glen Helen Regional Park with access to a special concert Friday night November 3 featuring Monster Magnet, Brant Bjork, Sasquatch, and Lo-Pan
- Special VIP packages available with Q & A session with Ozzy Osbourne
- 25 special attractions including vendor village and carnival rides
- Special discount on 2-Day tickets to experience the entire festival. One day tickets available as well – either way you will have a great time
- Be part of history – be able to say “I was there”. Yes Ozzfest Meets KNOTFEST happened in 2016 but there is no guarantee it will happen again!
- Experience the extreme music out in the California sun on three stages throughout the day then head to the amphitheater in the evening for the big stage under the stars
- The perfect excuse to visit Southern California
Ozzfest Meets KNOTFEST, The biggest, baddest most extreme music festival in the USA!
Grab your tickets before its completely sold out: www.ozzfestmeetsknotfest.com